Cat® Upper Radiator Hose (Molded)(Coolant)
Cat molded coolant hose for use in radiator loops of engine cooling systems. Suitable for molding in a curved shape to fit tight routing requirements.
• Molded upper coolant hose
• Material: Reinforced EPDM
• End 1 ID: 49 mm (1.93 in)
• End 2 ID: 50 (1.97 in)
• Temperature Range: -40° C to 125° C (-40° F to 257° F)
• Burst Pressure: 6.9 bar (100 psi)
• Max Working Pressure: 1.7 bar (25 psi)
Service component for radiator cooling system. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.